Please call for delivery times before placing your order thank you
The TT20 wood burning stoves is our best selling range. Seven models, all designed with care and manufactured out of high quality materials offer true value for money without compromising on design or aesthetics.
- A direct air kit is available for all TT20 stoves, allowing external air to be supplied through the stove’s air-ducts. This means that you can avoid opening windows and wasting heat.
- Available in rounded or straight sides
- Large and easy to access ash drawer
- Cast iron door and bottom to the stove ensuring stability and a long life span
- The deep combustion chamber ensures that the flames are centred and minimises the risk of embers and ash falling out
- Cool-touch, ventilated handle
- Wide range of accessories
- Air wash
- HETAS approved
- SIA Ecodesign Ready
- Defra exempt for smokeless zones (with the addition of a Defra kit)
- A+ energy rating
The rounded sides on the TT20R create an adaptable unit that is suitable for a straight wall or a corner installation. Available in black steel.
The certification mark for Energy and Emissions performance for domestic wood and solid fuels stoves and fireplaces.
|Dimensions H/W/D (mm)||1045/478/419|
|Combustion Chamber W/D (mm)||340/271|
|Operating Range (kW)||3-7|
|Spigot Location||Top & Rear|
|Warranty (up to, years)||5|