Please call for delivery times before placing your order thank you
Introduced in 2017, the TT21 range is fast becoming known for its sleek Scandinavian design and high quality. Based on the best selling TT20 range.
The top plate, door, flue outlet and combustion chamber base are all made from cast iron, extending the lifespan and durability of the stove. The door has a unique closing mechanism, operated by heat resistant magnets for ease of use and a long service life.
- A direct air kit is available for all TT21 stoves, allowing external air to be supplied through the stove’s air-ducts. This means that you can avoid opening windows and wasting heat
- Large and easy to access ash drawer
- The deep combustion chamber ensures that the flames are centred and minimised the risk of embers and ash falling out
- The stainless steel handle is also available in a black lacquered finish
- Wide range of accessories
- Air wash
- SIA Ecodesign Ready
- HETAS approved
- Defra exempt for smokeless zones (with the addition of the Defra kit)
- A+ energy rating
The range’s core model, with rounded sides, a wood storage compartment, and black steel.
The certification mark for Energy and Emissions performance for domestic wood and solid fuels stoves and fireplaces.
Dimensions H/W/D (mm) 1073/519/412 Combustion Chamber W/D (mm) 340/271 Operating Range (kW) 3-7 Spigot Location Top & Rear Efficiency 83.4% Heats m² 30-120 Warranty (up to, years) 5
Any questions please call Complete stoves on 01788 822268 – 07801506240 Thank you