One in stock – Please call before placing your order thank you
Please Check delivery dates before ordering thank you
The prettiest wood pellet stove in the world? The most user-friendly wood burning stove in the world? Or is it both – and much more. The name of the oven is Aduro H1 – The Hybrid Stove. The name is a signal of future and highlights, that the stove can use both wood pellets and regular firewood. Firewood for the classic and cosy wood fire, and wood pellets for heat.
The prettiest wood pellet stove in the world? The most user-friendly wood burning stove in the world? Or is it both – and much more. The name of the oven is Aduro H1 – The Hybrid Stove.
The name is a signal of future and highlights, that the stove can use both wood pellets and regular firewood. Firewood for the classic and cosy wood fire, and wood pellets for heat.
- Possibility for remote ignition and programming so it is warm when you get home or arrive at the summer cottage
- Can burn up to 24 hours on one filling
- The stove can burn through the night
- Quiet operation with pellets and silent with firewood
- Beautiful flame image
- Danish design
- Controlled manually or via smartphone
- Integrated pellet container in the stove
- Possibility for external air supply
- Programming options with weekly program and temperature control
- Developed in cooperation with NBE, one of the leading manufactures of pellet stoves in Europe with more than 60.000 stoves in operation
- You can swap between wood pellets and firewood at any time. You can add firewood while using the wood pellets or use it to light firewood
- The stove can always be used as a classic wood stove without electricity
Turn on with your phone
With Aduro H1, it is possible to light up when you are away from home. You can easily control the stove with your smartphone and follow the combustion at all times. The stove requires connection to a stable wi-fi net in the house. The app is free and can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play. The app is compatible with iOS models from 6 (iPhone 6 or later versions) and Android versions from 5.1.
Aduro H1 has been thoroughly tested and approved by Institute of Technology for all European standards. The stove adheres to the strictest EU-environmental standards for both wood burning stoves and wood pellet stoves, which applies from 2022.
A great decision and investment
”To us, the stove is almost a ’life event’, and it plays a central role in our reconstruction. A wood stove is always wonderful and creates a lot of atmosphere. But Aduro H1 adds the genius that is takes care of itself by using the wooden pellets! After a daily quick refill, it runs quite impeccably, continuously and virtually silently centrally in our ‘new’ home. And with the stove’s connection to the internet, operation is simply legendary and almost ’flashy’.”
”While children of the parent in our social circle obviously cannot turn on the stove at home after school, the situation is different in our home. Here, they press a button and the stove is lit. Or even better; we can light up the stove at home from our workplaces through our smartphones and your app. It is quite simply so incredibly innovative and brilliant that it is necessary to praise it. If we want to use the stove with firewood, we can just add wood to the stove and the stove automatically shuts off the pellet function, just like it automatically turns on if we forget to add firewood.”
Christina Gede and Jacob Tøjner